Daniela Gonzalez. Co-owner & Managing Director.
- Daniela is a Certified Riviera Maya Destination Wedding Specialist and is accredited by Cancun’s OVB (Visitors and Conventions Bureau) as a Cancun Destination Wedding Planner.
- She brings together her experience, leadership skills, innovation and creativity to produce extraordinary one of a kind celebrations.
- Daniela studied International Business Administration at the Panamerican University in Mexico City. She began her career working for Monica Patiño, one of the most recognized contemporary Mexican chefs.
- After working for 5 years in the hospitality industry producing diverse events for elite Mexican artists and celebrities, she partnered with her sister Laura to open Blossom Events and Weddings Design in the Mexican Caribbean.
Laura Gonzalez. Co-owner & Creative Director.
- Laura has over 16 years of experience in the weddings’ industry. She started her own wedding planning company in Mexico City in 1998 and hosted over 200 weddings. In 2008 she moved to the beautiful Mexican Caribbean and soon teamed up with her sister Daniela to create Blossom, a leading Events and Weddings Design company in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
- She works with the most exclusive hotels in the Mexican Caribbean and takes pride in creating glamorous and magical settings in diverse locations.
- She has taken several courses at The Association of Bridal Consultants Latin America, the Ambrosia Culinary Center in Mexico City, and is also a certified Riviera Maya Destination Wedding Specialist and a Hindu Wedding Certified Planner.
- She was a guest speaker for the OVB (Visitors and Conventions Bureau) Cancun at the Cancun Wedding Experience Bootcamp 2014.
Accreditations And Certifications
- Certified Wedding Planners by the ABC Association of Bridal Consultants Latin America.
- Certified in Hindu Weddings by the ABC Association of Bridal Consultants Latin America.
- Certified Wedding Vendor by the ABC Association of Bridal Consultants Latin America.
- Riviera Maya Certified Destination Wedding Specialist.
- Certified Cancun Destination Wedding Planners by the CVB - The Cancun Visitors and Convention Bureau.
- Members of the ACIBEP - Asociación de Coordinadores Independientes de Bodas y Eventos Profesionales A.C. (the Professional Events and Weddings Independent Coordinators Association)
- Recognized as “Top Wedding Planners in Cancun and Riviera Maya by Zankyou.
- Certified Guest Service Professional by AHLA American Hotel & Lodging Association.
At Blossom we want to make your event come to life with our elegant custom design
Our professional planning and design team is waiting to meet you and we would love to hear from you!